Eureka MATH Resource Overview sessions
GeT THE MOST OUT OF YOUR Great Minds account
Whether you're just getting started with Eureka or interested in learning more about the curriculum resources available, a Resource Overview Session is the place to start. These free webinar sessions show educators what online Eureka Math curriculum resources are available and how to get the most out of your Great Minds account.
Hosted by a Great Minds Account Solutions Manager, each 60-minute webinar session will include a walkthrough of all the Eureka Math curriculum resources available online, including:
- An overview of the user Dashboard
- The Eureka Digital Suite
- The Teacher Resource Pack
- Parent support resources
- Homework Helpers
- Video gallery
- Other free online resources and tools
After the walkthrough, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions about the resources and curriculum materials.
To register for an upcoming webinar session, choose from the dates below and fill out the registration form. You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to the session.
- Monday, Mar. 12 at 8:00AM EST
- Tuesday, Mar. 20 at 6:30PM EST
- Tuesday, Mar. 27 at 3:30PM EST
- Wednesday, Apr. 11 at 4:00PM EST
- Wednesday, May 9 at 3:30PM EST
- Tuesday, May 22 at 3:00PM EST
- Monday, Jun. 4 at 3:00PM EST
- Monday, Jun. 18 at 3:00PM EST
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions above but would like to learn more, contact us.